Friday, October 19, 2007

I have been tagged!!

Heatherbean tagged me so here it goes.

Jobs I've Held:

Bank Teller
Gallery Coordinator to a nonprofit gallery
Manager of a profited gallery in Atlanta
Art Teacher of Middle and High School
Photographer
Business Owner (current) of MyLife Photography
Art Professor at a small college (current)


Places I've Lived:
Griffin, Ga
Statesboro, Ga
Atlanta, Ga
and back to Griffin again
Nowhere fabulous for me either Heather, sigh....


Foods I Love:
Cilantro, I cook with it a lot
Cheese, any kind!!! mmmmmmmmmmm
Black beans
I pretty much will eat anything and I always love to try out new Rachel Ray reciepes!!!


Places I Would Rather Be
Almost anywhere in Europe or some beautiful Beach.


Movies I Love:
Victor Victoria
StarWars (the originals)
Harry Potter (the first 2)
Bridget Jones Diary
I am kind of stuck on this one. I don't get out to the movies much anymore.


TV Shows I Watch:
The entire Buffy series
The entire Angel series too!
Top Chef
Project Runway
Pretty much anything on TLC and Bravo!!
I find myself somehow watching the occasional Maury paternity test show too (sorry to admit that)

Tag You Are It:

I don't really know anyone to tag. I need to make more friends that post blogs...:(

Here is a photo of Owen in his Halloween PJs though...too cute!



Owen..9 months old

2 comments:

whatever_heather said...

I freaking love that picture! I love you! Have a great weekend. I am wedding-ing tomorrow. Sigh. I need sleeeeeep!!

lcm0709 said...

OMG! How cute! I didn't realize you have a blog! I will have fun catching up!

Laura :)
www.nosmallfeat.typepad.com