8 Things I'm Passionate About:
- My family
- My friends
- My photography/art
- My business MyLife Photography
- Expanding my family
- Painting (which I suppose could go into the art category but it is worthy of it's own for me)
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
- Live to be an old eccentric grandmother with funny glasses.
- Adopt a child
- Travel to see art/culture around the world
- Publish a book incorporating storytelling and art/photography
- Be an amazing photographer (still a ways to go...)
- Obtain another Master's Degree
- Learn to belly dance
- Get another tattoo! :)
8 Things I Say Often:
- That's funny. (without laughing)
- No No!
- I love you
- I need a break.
- I'm exhausted.
- What did you say?
- Give to Mommy.
8 TV Shows I've Recently Watched:
- American Idol
- Anything on Disney Playhouse
- Maury(sorry haha)
- NFL Football Playoffs and an Amazing Superbowl!!! Go Giants!
- Project Runway
- Springer ( I don't really know how that happened!!! help!)
- The Shot
- Anything on Bravo
8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over:
- Sitting (Cat Stevens)
- Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley)
- Prophecy (Remy Zero)
- Carry the Zero (Built to Spill)
- California Here We Come (Phantom Planet)
- Sampson (Regina Spektor)
- Game Over (yep, by NSync)
- Waiting on the world to change (John Mayer)
8 Things That Attract Me To My Friends:
8 Things I've Learned (or been reminded of) This Past Year:
- Life is too short
- Patience is harder than I thought.
- My husband does more than I give him credit for
- Life often throws you a curve ball.
- My body is never going to look like it used to! ;)
- Other peoples negative thoughts about my life, family or decisions don't really bother me.
- I sometimes need to focus more on the positive sides of things. (weird statement after that the #6 revelation...hmmmm)
- I am a pretty darn good cook!!! Just ask Joy or Lori....except don't ask Lori about the Greek salad...hehe...just kidding, but not really...really don't ask her!)
8 People I Think Should Do "8":