Ok so Heather tagged me.
So here it goes 10 random things you may or may not know about me:
1. I was an Oyama full contact karate fighter in my early to mid twenties. I fought with competitors from all over the globe and even have a couple of division trophies stuffed in my closet. I would go to Japan fest every year in Atlanta and do board breaking demonstrations. It was really cool when the little girl's would ask for my autograph! hehe
2. I have posed nude for fine art photographs and my body has been cast into a sculpture.
3. I have never flown on a plane. I have however ridden in a hot air balloon and on many boats.
4. I have a real fear of growing older. I think it is more about the fragility of life itself rather than the prospect of not being young.
5. I have sung on stage in front of thousands of people at the Omni in Atlanta (when I was a kid).
6. I began acting in plays with my father when I was just 5 years old.
7. I wish I was as successful and adventurous as I am in my head.
8. I was married before (yep I am now on my second marriage) to a musician and traveled on tour buses and met many interesting people. Mostly band members and artists. I once ticked off Lisa Loeb and Adam Ant. hehe
9. I have a real impulse to touch artworks that I see in galleries and museums. I have set off a few alarms in my day. :) I like to touch them because I feel that I am somehow connecting with the artist who used their own hands to create the work. It is indescribable.
10. My secret Hollywood crush....drum roll please......Tim Curry!
Tag your it:
Julie out in LA